torsdag den 12. marts 2020

Self quarantine: day 1

So i got a mail from my boss last night i still had to go to work today. She usually get to work at 08.30 but she had to participate in a meeting 07.30 with other leaders at my workplace to figure out what to do. I am an intern in the public section, so we have to shut down and work from home if possible. I only have today and tomorrow before going "back to school" and i still don't know how that is going to work out.

So i went to work at usual and i got an e-mail from the bossest boss of the workplace (That is a title yes) who said that we had to prepare to close the whole place. I asked my boss what to do. "Work as normal." So i did. As best as i could while still following the news. I don't have to get in tomorrow but i have to see if i can log into the "remote desktop" and deal with one little assignment. Then i'm all done.

People are going crazy. Our Prime Minister said to not panic, but everyone is freaking out and panic buying everything at the super markets. Guess who regret their own lazy ass, that i didn't go grocery shopping yesterday on my way home from work? The super market was pretty empty in some sections. Apparently everyone panic buys toilet paper, bread, milk and veggies.
Lucy for me i'm allergic to milk and needed the soy milk. No one is touching that. And the sushi on sale? No one touched that. The mangos on sale? Nope not that either. So i'm all ok.


Infected in Denmark: 674

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar