fredag den 13. marts 2020

Self quarantine: day 2

So today wasn't really successful. My boss told me to not get up too early, because I didn't have much to do anyway. So I got up really late as told (lol) and started my computer and tried to log into that remote desktop shit. I did work. All my files were available, but ermh.... My All my adobe softwares wasn't avaliable... And an admin had to lock them up for me with a password that they didn't want to give me. So that was me working for 10 minutes and giving up. My boss told me to just leave it so I could get home to my parents for the weekend. We were going to Germany! Underlining the word "were"....

So OUR prime minister called the media to another press conference and said that Denmark is closing the borders from Saturday the 14th (tomorrow) at 12am. So that was that trip to Germany. Ro be fair you would be able to get to Germany before 12am, but we do live 5 hours from the border and we didn't know what the situation would be when we had to get home again before 12am.
(if you don't know, it's a thing to go to Germany and shop, when you are from Denmark. It is so much cheaper to go to Germany. There are a lot of border shops almost entirely made for Danes).

So yeah. Denmark is closing down for good. Let's not talking about last weekend when Melodi Grand Prix (national Eurovision ) was without audience. It was crazy awkward. I sure hope this is over before the Eurovision in may. I'm already booked by a good friend where we are going to bake a nasty cake, decorate my apartment with gay flags and scream along to the Danish song.

Im lucky i actually went to concert that weekend as well. When to see Sweet and Slade with my dad and uncle. Glam Rock from the 70s.
Im just so afraid that the concert I've been mostly looking forward to in June will be cancelled! I didn't get to see 5SOS last year and they are finally returning to Denmark. Fingers crossed?!
And Oh my... If Lars Lilholt is going go be cancelled as well?? I've been going to that event every year since I was 4y/o.


Infected in Denmark: 801

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar