lørdag den 21. marts 2020

Self quarantine: day 9

So today my mom went and got bread for breakfast and we had a slow morning. I know that my parents has to go and wash the caravan, because the "season" for camping is soon starting.
i hurried home to my small flat because i have a writing date. My friend Camilla and i are participating in Camp NaNoWriMo in april and has to start up our writing projects. We did some speed writing and plotting.

I got some of my grandparents old garden furnitures with me home to my balcony! And my parents table... It looks really nice with the cushions I bought the other day.


The media tells us to buy a lot of take away from the restaurants we use to eat at, to make sure that they survive doing these times. So we called and actually ordered food for two days at our favorite asian restaurant in the city. Sushi and duck with rice. It was amazing!


I did get kicked out of the restaurant though. The owner didn't want two people to go in there together. "Only one from each family" he called out and since Camilla was the one paying for the both of us, i had to go out along with a few others. Outside it just said "Only 10 people at the time" but that doesn't include the extra apparently. I get it though, but i didn't think that it would be a problem.


Infected in Denmark:1255

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar