fredag den 20. marts 2020

Self quarantine: day 8

Like the rest of the days we had a webdesign assignment. It went really well! Our teacher actually called me and Ayla up to make sure that we were doing good, because we hadn't written him any questions doing the week.

So i went home to my parents for the day. I always go to their place to wash my clothing. lol.
It was weird to not hug my mom. My dad really didn't care which is kinda troublesome but at the same time i guess i liked anyway. Everything else was weird.

So the help my grandparents has doesn't come anymore apparently. My grandma can't stand up for long because of a totally fucked up back. She has some nerves stuck somewhere in the back so she just passes out from time to time, becuase they "cut off" the communitaion to the brain. So she's actually doing all the cleaning again which isn't very good. But at the same time there aren't anyone getting in their apartment that could bring in the virus. I guess that is for the best, even though it hurt to hear that my grandma is in pain.

At 5pm there was a press conference again with the police that told people to stay the fuck inside. The weather is finally really nice here in Denmark and apparently people are not listning. People from Copenhagen is apparently the worst to stay indoor.


Infected in Denmark:1132

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar