lørdag den 14. marts 2020

Self quarantine: day 3

So they closed the borders into Denmark now. Both to Sweden and Germany. You can only pass if you have a serious good reason, work being one of them. But everyone is getting checked!

The first two cases of serious bad Corona patients are at my mums hospital now. Came in last night, said one of her colleagues. At first they said that our local hospital wasn't one of those who should have Corona patients in respirator. But now there are already too many in other places, so they are moved here. So my mom might soon run around them too. I don't hope that I have to stay away from my parents house in the end. Or they have to be isolated. Because then I have to buy their food and drive all the way home go them and throw the shoppingbags outside the door and leave again. It takes me an hours to drive there and an hour home again.

I got an email from my school in the middle of the night. I'll have to install Skype business, as I predicted. I wrote my friend from class if she wanted to come join me in my apartment. We live 500m from each other or something. And I have snacks. Them we can use one of my screens for Skype and both have another screen for working.

I went shopping with my parents as well. They said they wanted to but me some food to take with me home. Now that I don't have to make a lunchbox for work I can actually make something that tastes good at home. But at the same time I'm a poor student, so they wanted to help out.

I did good today though. I sat down and made a budget for the rest of the year. I want to save up some money at some point so I could use my "new freedom" to do that. Im pressed by myself.


Infected in Denmark: 827

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar