tirsdag den 17. marts 2020

Self quarantine: day 6

So second day of home school and it is dragging us. The whole day was our teacher talking about all the questions we had to the assignment yesterday. I have to admit I zoned out so so so much. Ayla did too tho.

Our prime minister had another press conference and kept asking people to stay the fuck inside. I have to admit... I wasn't very good at that today.
I know it's a dumb excuse but I have an empty balcony and my parents have chairs and a table they'll give me to put our there so I needed cushions... I KNOW I'm stupid. But I needed a lot of other things... Like toilet paper now that the stores has restocked after people's panic buying. So why not get everything I needed at once? That will make our breaks from homework much nicer now that the weather is nice. Sitting out there enjoying the sun without really going outside lol. And Well... We decided that we want go bake banana cake tomorrow, just to be nice to ourselves. We needed butter too.

I've been talking with my mom about this thing. She's having some busy days at work these days. The whole hospital is "closing down". All the operations that aren't "necessary" is being postponed and curtain sections are begin closed down so the doctors and nurses and focus on the Corona patients. But even though the other sections are closing down, they still panic order a lot of sterile equipment???  No one knows why so my mom is very tired.

They also just announced that there can only be up to 10 people gathered now. So we went from 1000 to 100 to 10. Adter tonight they are going to close all shops that aren't grocery shops. So I'm glad I got my shopping in before everything shut down entirely. Im still not OK that I didn't get to Germany. But I guess it's for the best.

Infwctes in Denmark: 977

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar