onsdag den 18. marts 2020

Self quarantine: day 7

Today. Sucks.
We had another teacher today. One I usually like but at this point... Grrrh. It's like our other teacher knows that it is hella hard to have group work over Skype and make a presentation. This teacher just threw it in our face. Of course Ayla and I wasn't in the same group and we kept disturbing our groups by talking in the background, so Ayla ended up going into my room and sitting in my bed. Really uncomfortable, sorry. But I couldn't move now that I use external screens and keyboards and that. Im locked at my table. The presentation went horrible and only one could do the projects on their screen and the others were watching. It was really awkward in every way.

Another fucking horrible thing... Eurovision is cancelled. Yes I'm one of those. I freaking love the show. Not so much for the music, because most of that is horrible. But the competition and cheering on your own country or someone who's song you like. I already made plans! Gitte was going to come to my apartment and we were going to make the grossest cake ever. We say this Witcher bathtub cake made put of kitkats. It would have been amazing. We would use the whole day go build up and order sushi! But nope.. Not just postponed..
 Straight up cancelled...

I feel so down about all this crap. Too much is happening at once and it feels so weird. Mostly because I don't know anyone who is sick. It's just numbers they throw at me in the news. Where at the sick?? How does it look like when you are sick? I know nothing.

I have another appointment at my chiropractor tomorrow. Let's see if that is going to be cancelled too...

I got restless when Ayla went home. We ate our cake and watched The Try Guys baking without a recipe. Our cake was much better. Looks nasty but tastes amazing!
I found some workout Videos on YouTube by Blogilates and went through them. They closed all fitness centres last week so I can't go there and keep up something. I know if I don't work out every week I will need the chiropractor a lot more. My neck and back is already horrible because of my desk work so I have to keep up with that.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar